Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Beginner
With its dangling Czech glass dagger beads in Hematite and Vintaj natural brass drop pendant, these earrings have a bohemian chic vibe.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Begin by watching the video on How to Use the Vintaj Relief Block.
- Following what you learned in the video, use the side of your Vintaj relief block to sand the raised areas of your Vintaj bohemian drop pendant stamping to show off the detail.
- Next, using your Europunch tool, carefully punch 7 holes at the bottom portion of your Vintaj drop pendant. If you would like, you can use a pen to mark the points before you punch. Begin at the bottom center of your stamping, carefully punch a hole. Then add 3 hole punches on either side of the middle punch, making sure all the holes are even. Refer to the photo for placement assistance.
- Next, open up a jump ring and slide it through the first hole you punched and close. Open and slide on another jump ring onto the first jump ring. Onto that second jump ring, also slide on a Hematite dagger bead and close.
- Repeat the process of adding on dagger beads using jump rings, and add on 6 more bead dangles.
- Lastly, open up a kidney wire earring hook and slide it through the loop at the top of your Vintaj drop pendant.
- You're done!
- PND-7797 - Vintaj Natural Brass Large Bohemian Drop Pendant 32x46mm (1)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- BCP-10026 - Czech Pressed Glass 3 x 10mm Dagger Beads - Hematite (50)
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-6708 - Antiqued Brass Earring Hooks Kidney Wires 36mm (10 Pairs)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5450 - Antiqued Brass Open Jump Rings 4mm 22 Gauge (x100)
Project uses 28 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-0061 - Eurotool EuroPunch 1.8mm Round Hole Punch Pliers For Bottle Caps
- XTL-2222 - Vintaj Metal Relief Block For Filing, Buffing & Sanding
|Ingredients||PND-7797, BCP-10026, FEA-6708, FJR-5450,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$4.05 / Package | SKU: PND-7797
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 10 Pairs.
$4.95 / Package | SKU: FEA-6708
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 100 Pieces.
$3.35 / Package | SKU: FJR-5450
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$15.35 / Package | SKU: XTL-0061
$5.05 / Package | SKU: XTL-2222