Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Open the loop at the base of the earring hook.
- Slip on your bee charm facing outwards.
- Close the loop of the earring hook.
- Repeat these steps to make your finished pair of earrings. You can also watch the video One-Minute DIY Jewelry: Bee Mine Earrings to see this step-by-step. Enjoy!
- PND-333B - Charm, Organic Circle with Itsy Bee 12x9.4mm, Bright Silver, by Nunn Design (1 Piece)
Project uses 2 piece(s). You will need 2 package(s).
- FEA-9553 - Earring Findings, French Wire Hook with Ball 23mm Long 23 Gauge Silver-Filled (3 Pairs)
Project uses 1 pair piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose