The Beadsmith Two-Hole Metal Punch, Makes 1.5 and 2mm Holes
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 32 Reward Points
with this product.
- This hole punch from The Beadsmith is a precise and easy-to-use tool for punching clean holes through sheet metal.
- Carbon steel with durable, heat-treated pins.
- Deeper, extended 3/4" (19mm) reach.
- Creates two hole sizes (1.5mm & 2mm). The 1.5mm punch is ideal for riveting and cold connections!
- Punch metal sheet stock up to 16 gauge thick.
- Replaceable pins are laser-etched for lifetime identification.
- Measurements: Approximately 5 inches long when screw bars are parallel to the base. Base is about 3 inches long.
- PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend eye protection with the use of any tools.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides