The Beadsmith Jump Ring Opener Tool For Jewelers - Simply Slip It On Like A Ring
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Open and close jump rings with ease and free up a hand! With this convenient tool, using jump rings will be a snap--especially during marathon chain maille projects!
- Instructions For Use:
- Step One: While wearing the ring, grasp the side of your jump ring with flat or chain nose pliers.
- Step Two: Slip the bottom of the jump ring in to the slot which offers the best fit.
- Step Three: Gently twist the jump ring sideways with the pliers to open it. Attach the jump ring where needed, then twist it shut.
- Approximate Measurements: The ring size is 61/4 (16.5mm inner diameter). The slots measure approximately 14, 15, 16 and 22 gauge.
- Quantity: 1 Jump Ring Opener
||Wire Looping Pliers
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides