The Beadsmith Jump Ring Coil Cutting Pliers - Turn Wire Coils Into Perfect Jump Rings
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 50 Reward Points
with this product.
- Turn wire coils into perfect jump rings with these coil cutting pliers!
- Holds wire coils from 4.5 to 9mm outer diameter.
- Sturdy stainless steel and boxjoint construction means this tool will last!
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Step 1) Open the pliers with the pin pointing down, and place a coil inside the open area, resting against the inner end of the pin. The coil should have an outer diameter ranging from 4.5-9mm and preferably be no longer than 15mm.
- Step 2) Hold the pliers firmly closed and place at an angle with the bottom right edge and the pin resting against a flat work surface. Alternatively, the pliers could be held in a bench pin for added stability.
- Step 3) Fit a jeweler's saw with a 2/0 blade. Place the saw blade into the narrow opening in the pliers, holding it parallel to your work surface. Begin sawing. The newly cut jump rings will start to fall out of the end of the pliers as you saw.
- Quantity: 1 jump ring coil cutting pliers
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Jump & Split Ring Pliers
||Silver / Black
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides