The Beadsmith Fold Over Crimping Pliers For Leather & Suede Findings
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 24 Reward Points
with this product.
- The crimper is a hand-tool which forms a smooth and slightly curved crimp when using fold-over crimps (see picture 3). Two different size holes, for more than one size of fold-over crimp, and to accomodate thinner or thicker cords.
- After a few practice tries, you'll be getting that truly professional finish on your jewelry. Use these with our silver plated and gold plated 3mm crimp cord-ends for leather. I got best results with the smaller notch on the pliers.
- Measurements: Pliers are 5.5 inches long, tips are 8mm x 3mm at the narrowest point. Lap joint construction.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides