The Beadsmith Economy Diamond Tip Bead Reamer - One Handle Three Tips
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 30 Reward Points
with this product.
- Hollow aluminum handle with brass chuck.
- Three points included:
- 45 Degree Edging Point - Smooths bead edges to reduce wear on string, cord, thread & wire
- Small Reaming Point
- Large Reaming Point - both reaming points can be used to straighten, smooth & enlarge holes in ceramic, glass, stone & other types of beads.
- Smallest point is .5mm, largest is 5.25mm
- (1) Loosen collet, insert the base of a point into the chuck and re-tighten.
- (2) Wet the point with water and turn it side to side until the hole is smooth or enlarged to desired size.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides