The Beadsmith Center Punch Tool - Ideal For Finishing Rivets/Eyelets
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points
with this product.
- The Beadsmith Center Punch is ideal for (a) finishing rivets or eyelets (b) can also be used to make indents for drill bits to prevent slippage and (c) can replace worn dot/period stamps.
- Instructions For Use:
- For Rivets And Eyelets--After making holes trough the items to be fastened together, layer them and insert a rivet through the holes with the flat head on whichever side you prefer. Lay the flat head of the rivet on your bench block then trim the straight end of the rivet so that it protrudes about 1/16" above the top layer of your piece. Position the pointed end of the punch on top of the rivet and use a hammer or mallet to strike the flat end of the punch with smooth, even force to flatten the rivet.
- To Make Indents For Drilling--Position the pointed end of the punch where you want to drill a hole. Use a hammer or mallet to strike the flat end of the punch to create a small dimple in the metal. Position the drill bit in the dimple for drilling.
- For Stamping--Same as drilling but will slightly less force when striking the punch.
- Quantity: 1 BeadSmith Center Punch
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides