Beadalon Fine Corkscrew Pearl Reamer Tool .8mm
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 18 Reward Points
with this product.
- Beadalon Fine Corkscrew Pearl Reamer
- An easy way to make the holes of delicate pearls a bit larger.
- When stringing on silk cord, the hole in a pearl should allow the thread to pass through twice.
- This corkscrew reamer gives you ultimate control when enlarging a stringing hole.
- Insert point into pearl, then slowly and gently begin twisting until the reamer comes out other end of pearl.
- This is a "fine" point, approximately .8mm in diameter.
- PLEASE NOTE: This tool is EXTREMELY delicate. It can not be used on stones, only natural pearls.
- Be sure to hold reamer straight while using. Twist slowly and apply only gentle pressure.
- Rinsing the pearl while reaming will reduce dust.
- Lightweight wooden handle and corkscrew metal tip. 5 Inches long.
- Use safety glasses when working with reamers.
- 1 Pearl Reamer. Made in U.S.A.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides