Beadalon 16 Gauge Round Wire, 1.75 Meter / 5.74 Foot Coil, Stainless Steel
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Another great craft wire option!
- Sturdy, rust-resistant Type 316L Stainless Steel has a muted Silver color, but it's more durable than Sterling.
- Great for beginners, why spend the money on precious metal at the start of a learning curve?
- Perfect for creating bails or cages for heavy stones and pendants. Can be coiled and formed into rings and bracelets that will hold their shape.
- We liken the color to vintage platinum, so it will work well with antiqued silver stampings, and is a nice choice for masculine jewelry.
- All Stainless Steel contains some nickel.
- Round Wire Size: 16 Gauge (.051 Inches or 1.29mm). 3/4 Hard. Package contains 1.75 continuous Meters of wire (5.74 Feet)
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides