Beadaholique Wire Forming Pliers, Round/Concave (1 Piece)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 22 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- Round and concave nose pliers from Beadaholique's Wire Forming Pliers line.
- These pliers are made of forged steel with a polished finish and feature a box joint for long stable use.
- The handles are textured rubber for superior grip and comfort. They feature double leaf springs for spring-back action, making them ideal for repetitive tasks.
- Style: Round & Concave Nose - These multi-purpose pliers are great for creating loops, shaping earring wires, headpins, memory wire, and wire wrapping wire.
- Measurements: 5 1/4 inches (133.36mm / 13.335cm) long.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-0516
- Weight: 7.2 oz
|Style||Wire Looping Pliers|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|
Size Reference Chart