Beadaholique Ergonomic Beading Pliers, Chain Nose (1 Piece)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 18 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- Chain nose beading pliers from Beadaholique's Ergonomic Beading Pliers line.
- These pliers are made of forged steel with a polished finish and feature a box joint for long stable use.
- The handles are ergonomic molded plastic and rubber for comfort and feature double leaf springs for spring-back action, making them ideal for repetitive tasks.
- Style: Chain Nose - Use to create angled bends in wire, close bead tips, open and close jump rings, and form loops.
- Measurements: 5 inches (127mm / 12.7cm) long, 2 inches (50.8mm / 5.08cm) wide.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-0510
- Weight: 7.2 oz
|Style||Chain Nose Pliers|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|
Size Reference Chart