Artistic Wire, Chain Maille Jump Rings, 18 Ga / ID 5.95mm / 100pc, Tarnish Resistant Copper
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Artistic Wire Chain Maille Rings are ideal for creating virtually anything in the realm of Chain Maille. Rings can be opened and closed using regular or bent Chain Nose Pliers.
- Made from Artistic Wire, these jump rings are precision cut and system matched for diameter and color consistency. Non-Tarnish finish over copper wire.
- This size works well for the following weaves (number of rings is approximate):
Dragonscale (34 Rings Per Inch)
Parallel/Helm's Weave (9 Rings Per Inch) When Used With 18 Gauge 9/64 Inch/3.57mm ID Rings (6)
- Measurements: 18 Gauge (1.024mm). 5.95mm ID (Inner Diameter) of Ring (15/64 Inch). Outer Diameter of Ring Approximately 7mm.
- Quantity: 1 Pack Of 100 Rings
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Open Jump Ring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides