Artistic Wire, Chain Maille Jump Rings, 18 Ga / ID 3.57mm / 160pc, Tarnish Resistant Copper
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Artistic Wire Chain Maille Rings are ideal for creating virtually anything in the realm of Chain Maille. Rings can be opened and closed using regular or bent Chain Nose Pliers.
- Made from Artistic Wire, these jump rings are precision cut and system matched for diameter and color consistency. Non-Tarnish finish over copper wire.
- This size works well for the following weaves (number of rings is approximate):
Byzantine/Birdcage (24 Rings Per Inch)
European 4-in-1 (33 Rings Per Inch)
Turkish Round (42 Rings Per Inch)
Parallel/Helm's Weave (6 Rings Per Inch) When Used With 18 Gauge 15/64 Inch/4.37mm ID Rings (9)
- Measurements: 18 Gauge (1.024mm). 3.57mm ID (Inner Diameter) of Ring (9/64 Inch). Outer Diameter of Ring Approximately 4.6mm.
- Quantity: 1 Pack Of 160 Rings
||Open Jump Ring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides