Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
The filigree focal of this earring is so pretty and detailed that no other beads or embellishments are needed to make a lovely pair of statement earrings. Simply hang the filigree from an earring hook and you are good to go!
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- This earring is very simple to make. Hold the triangle so that the point is facing down. Find the hole that is in the middle of the top of the triangle.
- Open the loop at the base of your earring hook (the same way you would open a jump ring) and link it to that center hole. Close the loop back up.
- PND-246 - Stamping Filigree Pendant, Ornate Triangle 37x40mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Silver
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-3091 - Antiqued Silver Plated Plated Fish Hook Earring Hooks (50)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3310 - BeadSmith Casual Comfort, Chain Nose Pliers with PVC Handle, 1 Piece
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$2.39 / Package | SKU: PND-246
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$6.69 / Package | SKU: FEA-3091
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$9.03 / Package | SKU: XTL-3310