Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- This earring is very simple to make. Hold the triangle so that the point is facing down. Find the hole that is in the middle of the top of the triangle.
- Open the loop at the base of your earring hook (the same way you would open a jump ring) and link it to that center hole. Close the loop back up.
- PND-246 - Stamping Filigree Pendant, Ornate Triangle 37x40mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Silver
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-3091 - Antiqued Silver Plated Plated Fish Hook Earring Hooks (50)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3310 - BeadSmith Casual Comfort, Chain Nose Pliers with PVC Handle, 1 Piece