Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Cut a piece of Opelon stretch cord about 1 foot long. Place a bead stopper 3-4 inches from one end of the cord.
- Place a big eye needle on the free end of your cord. String 1 amazonite bead, 1 gold plated crystal rhinestone ball, 12 amazonite beads, 1 rhinestone ball, and 1 amazonite bead onto your cord.
- Pull your needle through one side of the gold plated curved crystal cross bar and through the first inner hole.
- Remove the bead stopper and thread the cord through the other end of the cross and through the remaining inner hole.
- Tie your ends in a knot, pulling the cord snug but not too tight. Make sure your knot is nice and tight and trim the cord ends 1/8" from the knot.
- BDLL-8010 - Beadelle Crystal 50mm Curved Cross Pave Bar Gold Plated / Crystal (1 Piece)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- SPAZ-28 - Pale Aqua Green Amazonite 8mm Round Beads /15.5 Inch
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BDLL-1002 - Beadelle Crystal 8mm Rhinestone Ball - Gold Plated / Crystal (2 Beads)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-2227 - Beadsmith Opelon Floss Stretch Bead Cord - Make Stretchy Bracelets Fast - 82 ft.
Project uses 1 foot. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
- XTL-3000 - Bead Stopper- Stop Beads Sliding Off Stringing Material
- XTL-3165 - Set of 6 Big Eye Beading Needles in 4 Sizes - Easiest Needles To Thread!
|Theme||Christianity, Christian Faith|
|Ingredients||BDLL-8010, SPAZ-28, BDLL-1002, XCR-2227,|