Adjustable Slider Clasp, Tube with Silicone Center 5.5x6.8mm, 4 Pieces, Silver Tone
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Adjustable slider clasp beads.
- Brass base metal electroplated with a silver tone nickel-free hypoallergenic metal in a bright finish.
- These slider beads are perfect for creating an adjustable clasp on necklace or bracelet projects. Pull each end of your cord or chain through opposite ends of a slider bead to get the functionality of a macrame sliding knot closure but with a polished metal look instead. The center of the slider bead has a silicone grommet that will securely hold two pieces of 1mm cord or chain.
- Compatible with chain styles: CHA-0176, CHA-0177, CHA-9643, CHA-9640, CHA-9641, CHA-9644, CHA-9623, CHA-9622, CHA-1605, CHA-1606, CHA-10050, CHA-9626, CHA-6134.
- Measurements: 5.5mm diameter, 6.8mm long. The hole will accommodate material up to 2.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 4 Pieces
Project Tutorials Using this Item