Wire & Thread Protectors, .024 Inch Loops 22K Gold Plated (50 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 10 Reward Points
with this product.
- High quality gold plating over brass.
- Wire Protectors hide and protect thread and beading wire up to .024 Inch diameter from the everyday wear and tear caused by toggles, clasps or other findings.
- Use like French wire to put the finishing touch on your necklaces and bracelets.
- Also helps you to leave uniform size loops at the end of your pieces.
- Measurements: 4.8mm total length, 1mm thick
- Quantity: You will receive 50 loops, enough for 25 complete necklaces.
- This item is LEAD-FREE
- HOW TO USE WIRE PROTECTORS
1) Thread a crimp bead onto your beading wire, followed by a Wire Protector. You'll need to guide the wire through on end hole, around the back (making sure it lays in the channel), and then back out through the other end-hole of the Wire Protector.
2) Next, hook the threaded Wire Protector onto a finding as you would with an open jump ring.
3) Slightly pinch the Wire Protector so that the two end-holes touch, then pull the end of the wire and insert it back through the crimp bead. Now you can crimp the bead, snip the excess wire and begin beading.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides