Eurotool EuroPunch 1.25mm Round Hole Punch Pliers For Sheet Metal
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 30 Reward Points
with this product.
- EuroPunch Pliers developed by EUROTOOL®. These newly designed hole punch pliers will punch copper or silver as thick as 18 gauge.
- Exactly what you need to easily add a hole to that stamping, metal blank or sheet stock.
- Will create a clean 1.25mm hole without rough edges or burs in sheet metal stock.
- The pliers have ergonomic handles and are made of thick carbon steel. One (1) replacement pin included. When worn, the pin can easily be changed for a clean cut every time.
- Measurements: Pliers are 5 1/4" Long. Punch pin is 1.25mm in diameter and will create 1.25mm round holes.
- PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend eye protection with the use of any tools.
- These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Hole Punching Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides