Beadaholique Wire Forming Pliers, Stepped Round/Concave (1 Piece)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 30 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- Concave and 3-step round nose pliers from Beadaholique's Wire Forming Pliers line.
- These pliers are made of forged steel with a polished finish and feature a box joint for long stable use.
- The handles are textured rubber for superior grip and comfort. They feature double leaf springs for spring-back action, making them ideal for repetitive tasks.
- Style: Concave & 3-Step Round Nose - These multi-purpose pliers are great for creating loops, shaping earring wires, headpins, memory wire, and wire wrapping wire. Quickly and easily create three jump ring sizes with the stepped round nose.
- Measurements: 5 3/4 inches (146.05mm / 14.605cm) long. Stepped round nose can create rings in the approximate diameters: 2.5mm (0.25cm), 3.2mm (0.32cm), 4.5mm (0.45cm).
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-0517
- Weight: 7.2 oz
|Style||Wire Looping Pliers|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|
Size Reference Chart