Beadaholique Wire Forming Pliers, 6-in-1 Loop Size (1 Piece)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 38 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- 6 in 1 beading pliers from Beadaholique's Wire Forming Pliers line.
- These pliers are made of forged steel with a polished finish and feature a box joint for long stable use.
- The handles are textured rubber for superior grip and comfort. They feature double leaf springs for spring-back action, making them ideal for repetitive tasks.
- Style: 6 in 1 Wire Looping - These multi-size looping pliers can make a variety of loops ranging from approximately 2mm to 9mm. Great for making bails, earring wires, eye pins and more.
- Measurements: 6 inches (152.4mm / 15.4cm) long, 2 inches (50.8mm / 5.08cm) wide. Jaw sizes: 2mm (0.2cm), 3mm (0.3cm), 3.5mm (0.35cm), 5.5mm (0.55cm), 7mm (0.7cm), 9mm (0.9cm).
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-0515
- Weight: 7.9 oz
|Style||Wire Looping Pliers|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|
Size Reference Chart