Beadaholique Essential Beading Pliers, Bent Nose (1 Piece)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 22 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- Bent nose beading pliers from Beadaholique's Ergonomic Beading Pliers line.
- These pliers are made of forged steel with a polished finish and feature a box joint for long stable use.
- The handles are soft dipped for comfort and feature double leaf springs for spring-back action, making them ideal for repetitive tasks.
- Style: Bent Nose - The tips have a bend which allows the wrist to remain in a neutral position and to access to small spaces.
- Measurements: 5 inches (127mm / 12.7cm) long, 2 inches (50.8mm / 5.08cm) wide.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-0417
- Weight: 7.2 oz
|Style||Chain Nose Pliers, Bent Nose Pliers|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|
Size Reference Chart