Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round 8/0, Cinnamon Stick, 4 Color Set
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Cinnamon Stick Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Cinnamon Stick (matte brick red with speckles, metallic rose gold, translucent red with gold coating, opaque red). Toho Color Names: "Opaque Pepper Red" (Color Code: 45), "Permanent Finish Galvanized Rose Gold" (Color Code: #PF551), "Gold Lustered African Sunset" (Color Code: #329), "Semi Glazed Dark Red" (Color Code: 2609F/c).
- Quantity: Approximately 32 total grams (Four tubes of apx. eight grams each). This item is in the reusable manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 38 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 13 beads per linear inch.
- SKU: JK-00010
- Weight: 50 g
Cinnamon Stick Kumihimo Bracelet
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|
|Ingredients||JSH-0354, JSH-0409, JSH-0098, JSH-0029, 3X5CLRBG,|