Extended Life Liver of Sulfur Patina Oxidation Gel 2 ounces
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 34 Reward Points
with this product.
- Liver of Sulfur XL gel is formulated for versatility and convenience.
- XL Gel's shelf life is many times that of dry liver of sulphur and is not degraded by light or air.
- XL Gel is used to Patina metals such as silver, copper, bronze, or metal clay.
- XL Gel is non-flammable and poses no dry inhalation hazard.
- INCOMPATIBLE WITH STRONG ACIDS OR ALCOHOLS.
- 2 fluid ounce container will make twelve 12 ounce (350mL) portions of dark patina solution.
- Stir before use for consistent results.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of XL Gel per 12 ounce (350mL) heated water (approx. 140 degrees F / 60 degrees C) for darkest patina.
- Adjust solution mixture ratio for desired effect and volume of solution.
- XL Gel may be used in its ready form by brushing.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product is a hazardous material and we cannot ship it outside of the continental USA. If your order is to be shipped to an address outside of the continental USA, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the continental USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected.
||Liver of Sulfur
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides