Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round 11/0, Soft Neutrals, 4 Color Set
🎁 Gifts for Beaders
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 16 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: Pack/4 Tubes
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Soft Neutrals Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Soft Neutrals (luster coated opaque beige , matte opaque white, metallic rose gold, matte transparent pink). Toho Color Names: "Opaque Lustered Lt Beige" (Color Code: #123), "Matte Opaque Chalk White" (Color Code: #761), "Permanent Finish Galvanized Rose Gold" (Color Code: #PF551), "Transparent Frosted Rosaline" (Color Code: #11F).
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: Approximately 32 total grams (Four tubes of apx. eight grams each). This item is in the reusable manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 110 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 18 beads per linear inch.
- SKU: JK-1003
- Weight: 50 g
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|
|Ingredients||JSK-0050, JSK-0347, JSK-0354, JSK-0038, 3X5CLRBG,|
Size Reference Chart