Czech Fire Polished Glass, 3mm Faceted Round Beads, Metallic Purple Suede (50 Piece Strand)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Strand
- These Czech fire polished are called 'round' but are actually have more of an oval shape.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Color: Metallic Purple Suede
- Measurements: 3mm long and 2.7mm wide. The hole is less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 5.75 inches of beads when strung.
- SKU: BCP-33208
- Weight: 5 g
|Style||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
|COLOR||Metallic Purple Suede|
Size Reference Chart