Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by cutting 34 inches of thread and placing your needle on it.
- Please watch the video: How to Make a Beaded Cat Ears Ring. This video will teach you how to make the ring from start to finish including how to size the band and tie off your threads after you have beaded the cat ears and band.
- DB-010 - Miyuki Delica Seed Beads, 11/0 Size, Black Opaque DB010 (2.5" Tube)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package(s).
- XCR-8947 - Wildfire Thermal Bonded Beading Thread, 20 Yard Spool, Black (.006 Inch Thick)
Project uses 34 inches. You will need 1 package(s).
- XTL-0373 - Tulip Premium Scissors, Gold Handle 5 Inch (1 Pair)
- XTl-3005 - The Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 10 - 4 Needles