Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Intermediate
These delightful shamrock crocheted earrings are sure to elicit smiles and compliments whenever you wear them. They are easy to make, lightweight to wear for St. Patrick's Day or anytime, and fun to make.
Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
PLEASE NOTE: To make this design, you will need some green embroidery floss which can easily be found in most fabric and craft stores. The video uses DMC floss.
- To make this pair of earrings, you will need to watch the video: How to Crochet a Shamrock Clover and Make a Pair of Earrings. The above video will walk you through step-by-step how to make this pair of earrings.
- FEA-01001 - Nunn Design Earring Findings, 27mm Earwire Hooks, Antiqued Gold (1 Pair)
Project uses 1 pair piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- NOTE: YOU WILL NEED SOME GREEN EMBROIDERY FLOSS TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT.
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-0351 - Tulip Steel Crotchet Hook, Size #1 (1.60mm), 1 Hook
- XTL-0373 - Tulip Premium Scissors, Gold Handle 5-Inch
- XTL-142 - Tulip Embroidery Needles, Sharp Thin Assorted Sizes (8 Pack)
|Theme||St. Patrick's Day, Spring|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Pair.
$2.49 / Package | SKU: FEA-01001
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$25.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5450
$7.39 / Package | SKU: XTL-0351
$29.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-0373
$9.55 / Package | SKU: XTL-142