Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
These little bee earrings are so "charming" and sweet. They are a design that can be worn with anything and worn year-round. Accenting the Nunn Design Itsy circle bee charm are silver-filled earring hooks. This technique is a quick and easy way to wear your favorite charms.
Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
These earrings can be made in less than one minute!
- Open the loop at the base of the earring hook.
- Slip on your bee charm facing outwards.
- Close the loop of the earring hook.
- Repeat these steps to make your finished pair of earrings. You can also watch the video One-Minute DIY Jewelry: Bee Mine Earrings to see this step-by-step. Enjoy!
- PND-333B - Charm, Organic Circle with Itsy Bee 12x9.4mm, Bright Silver, by Nunn Design (1 Piece)
Project uses 2 piece(s). You will need 2 package(s).
- FEA-9553 - Earring Findings, French Wire Hook with Ball 23mm Long 23 Gauge Silver-Filled (3 Pairs)
Project uses 1 pair piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$2.29 / Package | SKU: PND-333B
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 3 Pairs.
$4.89 / Package | SKU: FEA-9553
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$25.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5450