Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To make this earring, please watch the video: How to Make 3 Different Pairs of Halloween Charm Earrings. This video will teach you, from start to finish, how to make this pair of earrings.
- If you do not wish to watch the video, this earring is really simple to make. Simply open the loop at the base of the earring hook and slide on the charm. Close the loop. Repeat with your other charm and earring hook.
- Have a great time wearing these!
- FEA-4030 - Earring Findings, Bali Style Earring Hooks with Ball 21mm, Gold Plated (25 Pairs)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package(s).
- PND-527 - Sweet and Petite Enamel Charms, Crescent Moon with Flying Black Bats 25mm (1 Piece)
Project uses 2 piece(s). You will need 2 package(s).
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose