E6000 Jewelry And Bead Adhesive With 4 Precision Applicator Tips For Jewelry!
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Clear Multi-Purpose Adhesive
- Self-Leveling Formula, Medium Viscosity
- Abrasion resistant -- Flexible hold
- Waterproof -- Paintable
- This thick-bodied adhesive can be use to secure leather cord into cord ends, to bond pin-backs to cabochons & bezel cups, to adhere rhinestones to decorative items, etc.
- Adheres to more surfaces than virtually any other adhesive: wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry, concrete, leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, many plastics.
- This cement does NOT dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing.
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes.
- One 1 fl oz. tube with 4 applicator tips. Use a toothpick to clear blockage from the fine tip applicator.
- NOTE: This glue is not the same as an epoxy.
- Keep away from children.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides