Wubbers Large Triangle Mandrel Pliers - 11 And 14mm Jaw Sizes
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- The Wubbers large triangle mandrel pliers prove that strength and gentleness can exist in the same tool. These pliers can handle anything from 12 to 28 gauge wire and are gentle on your hands, preventing pain and allowing you to work for hours without getting tired. Each pair of these pliers has two different sizes of jaws and will form as many perfectly matching triangles as you want in seconds. Use strips of sheet metal to form bead frames, bezels, hollow beads or make matching earring components, triangular links and pendants without measuring. Let the Wubbers triangle pliers broaden your design possibilities and keep you on the forefront of the latest design revolutions.
- Measurements: Total length of 6.75 inches. The jaws measure 11 & 14mm. Rated for use with dead soft sheet metal up to 20 gauge thick and dead soft wire up to 12 gauge thick.
- Made of high quality stainless steel. Leaf-spring box joint.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
||Wire Looping Pliers, Bail Making Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides