Final Sale - Vintage Japanese Glass Cabochon, Rectangle with Floral Pattern 11x16mm, 1 Piece, Black
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
All sales of clearance items are final.
- Vintage Japanese glass cabochons. Solid black color with carved floral pattern.
- These glass cabochons are truly vintage. Through our research we estimate that these cabochons were manufactured in the 1930s. No two will be alike, limited quantities available.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Rectangle shaped cabochon with hollow back, suitable for gluing into bezel settings, onto flat back bails, even directly on to fabric. Please check dimensions to make sure they will fit your project.
- There are many suitable adhesives for securing your cabochon - one that our designers recommend is E6000.
- Note: Due to the age of these cabochons, there will be imperfections along the edges and foiled back. Sizes may vary up to .5mm between each.
- Measurements: 16mm long, 11mm wide 6mm tall.
- Quantity: 1 Piece