Toho Round Seed Beads 6/0 #147 - Ceylon Light Ivory ( 8 Grams)
- Round 6/0 seed beads in color "Ceylon Light Ivory" (Color Code: #147).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 15 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 15 beads per linear inch.
- Measurements: 6/0 Size - Approximately 4mm in diameter, hole fits up to 16 gauge wire and stringing material (.051 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: JSF-0064
- Weight: 0.48 oz
Retired - Tejas Necklace
|COLOR||Ceylon Light Ivory|