Toho Round Seed Beads 15/0 #508 'Higher Metallic Iris Olivine' 8g
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 10 Reward Points
with this product.
- 15/o (1.3mm) seed beads in color "Higher Metallic Iris Olivine" (Color Code: #508). Higher Metallic beads feature a truly intense appearance. They are first coated with gold and then sprayed with oxidized titanium.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- Measurements: 15/0 Size - Approximately 1.5mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Higher Metallic Iris Olivine
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides