Toho Round Seed Beads 11/0 #36 'Silver Lined Green Emerald' 8g
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- 11/0 (2.1mm) seed beads in color "Silver Lined Green Emerald" (Color Code: #36). Green emerald colored beads lined with metallic Silver foil.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Silver Lined Green Emerald
||St. Patrick's Day, Christmas