Toho Round Seed Beads 11/0 #241 'Rainbow Light Topaz/Mauve Lined' 8g
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- 11/0 (2.2mm) seed beads in color "Rainbow Light Topaz/Mauve Lined" (Color Code: #241). Light Topaz colored beads lined with Mauve color, coated with an iridescent Rainbow (AB) finish.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Rainbow Light Topaz/Mauve Lined
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides