Toho Round Seed Beads 11/0 204 'Gold Lustered Montana Blue' 8 Gram Tube
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Round 11/0 seed beads in color "Gold Lustered Montana Blue" (Color Code: 204). Montana blue colored beads with a luxurious Gold Luster finish. Although the beads in the photo look opaque, the subtle blue hue can be seen when they are held up to light.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 110 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 18 beads per linear inch.
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Gold Lustered Montana Blue
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides