Toho Demi Round Seed Beads, Thin 8/0 (3mm), 7.4 Grams, #508 Higher Metallic Iris Olivine
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- These Demi Round seed beads from Toho have the same diameter and hole size as the traditional round seed beads but with a thinner profile. The Demi works flawlessly with popular stitches and allows for high definition designs with enhanced color and detail.
- Toho's precision-sized beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity. Available in a wide array of colors and finishes.
- Color: #508 Higher Metallic Iris Olivine
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter and 1.15mm thick. The holes fit wire or stringing material up to 18 gauge (.040" / 1.02mm) thick.
- Quantity: 7.4 gram tube (approximately 560 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Japanese, Demi Round
||Higher Metallic Iris Olivine