TierraCast Real Rhodium Plated Pewter Round 13mm Connector Link Ring (4)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- This lead-free pewter item is plated with fine Rhodium in a bright, matte finish.
- Closed rings are great to use as connectors and links. Use heavy open jump rings to link them together.
- Quantity: 4. Measurement: 13mm outer Diameter, 8.5mm inner diameter, 1.8mm thick.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- About Rhodium: A rare, silvery-white hard transition metal and a member of the platinum group, rhodium is found in platinum ores and is used in alloys with platinum and as a catalyst. It is usually the most expensive precious metal.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides