TierraCast Lead-Free Pewter Cord End Tips, Textured 11.5x16mm 1 Pair, Brass Oxide Finish (Pair)
- Metal end tips from TierraCast for flat bracelet cord. These tips are made of lead-free pewter in a brass oxide finish.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. The muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- These tips are textured and designed to be used with compression rivets.
- Complete your jewelry piece with these easy to use end tips.
- Works great with our Regaliz flat cork leather, and faux leather cord lines.
- Note: Rivet tool and rivets not included.
- Measurements: 11.5mm wide, 16mm long including loop, 1.2mm thick. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.3mm. Loops opening is 3x4mm.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: FCO-4832
|Materials||Lead-Free Pewter, Brass Plated|