TierraCast Copper Plated Pewter Raja Bead Pendant Caps 5.6mm (x 2)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- A very handy type of bead cap!
- Ever wonder what to do with your larger pendant beads that are drilled through top to bottom? Don't just make a simple bail from wire, enhance the piece with these bead caps!
- Use a headpin between 20 and 18 gauge. Thread a small bead or rondelle to hold pendant in place, then thread through pendant.
- Next, thread head pin through pendant cap so it nestles right over pendant. Finish with a simple loop and hang on a bail.
- PLEASE NOTE: This bead cap is not adjustable, but it will fit over a bead from 4-5mm thick.
- Quantity: 2 beadcaps. Measurement: 5.6mm total length 8.7mm across. Can fit over pendant bead from 4-5mm thick. Hole approximately 1.5mm in diameter and drilled through top.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides