Final Sale - TierraCast Brass Oxide Finish Pewter Om / Aum Hindu Pendant 18mm (1)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
All sales of clearance items are final.
- TFrom TierraCast's Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- Features "Om" design.
- Quantity: 1. Measurement: Approximately 18.5mm Long, 18mm Wide, 2mm thick. Hole is 2mm.
- Om (also Aum) - The world's most widely recognized sacred syllable - is the most important symbol in the Hindu Dharma, for it is nothing short of Absolute Reality (Brahman) and embodies the essence of the universe. At birth, a child born into a Hindu family has the OM sign written in honey on its tongue. It appears in every Hindu temple and in the most humble of family shrines.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to d Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides