TierraCast Brass Oxide Finish Lead-Free Pewter Deco Barrel Slider Bead 10.5mm - Pack of 2
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Metal slider barrel beads from TierraCast. These beads are made of lead-free pewter with a brass oxide finish.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- This beads hole is large enough to pass a 2mm cord through several times. Bead can also be crimped. We recommend using nylon tip pliers.
- Works great with our Regaliz flat cork cord, and faux leather cord lines.
- Measurements: 10.5mm long, 6mm wide. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.3mm.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides