TierraCast Brass Oxide Finish Brass Open Oval Jump Rings 6mm 20 Gauge (50)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, brass oxide finish over lead-free pewter jump rings.
- These are not brass stampings, but strong and beautiful castings made with TierraCast's attention to quality. This muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs. The color matches well with some of our other antiqued brass color jewelry components.
- A stronger, heavier jump ring in 20 gauge size (.032 Inch).
- Great to use as a bail for pendants and charms, because the opening is on the long side of the oval, which tends to prevent things slipping out of the ring.
- 4.8mm x 6mm outside measurements
- Quantity: 50 jump rings used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Open Jump Ring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides