TierraCast Black Finish Pewter 3-Strand Reducer Bead Bars 14.8mm (2 pcs)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points
with this product.
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, black finish over lead-free pewter.
- It's part gothic, part youthful, part futuristic. It's a versatile and unique shade that can be classy and edgy at the same time!
- "Bali Beaded" design, these reducers will keep your Three strand bracelets and necklaces looking neat and even. Connect your three strands to the loops to finish off your design, then use the single loop on opposite side to attach your clasp.
- Will work best with strands of 4-4.5mm beads, or just use a few smaller beads at the end of your strands so they fit neatly between the loops.
- Quantity: 2. Measurement: Measurement: 14.8mm long, 3.7mm thick. Loops are 1.5mm in diameter and approximately 4.9mm apart.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Strand Reducer, 3 Strand
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides