TierraCast Black Finish Lead-Free Pewter Swallow Bird Charm 17mm (1)
Made in America
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- From TierraCast's new Alternatives Collection, black finish over lead-free pewter.
- It's part gothic, part youthful, part futuristic. It's a versatile and unique shade that can be classy and edgy at the same time!
- A lovely bird charm from the new TierraCast "Tattoo" series.
- Back and front of charm show the same design.
- Quantity: 1 charm.
- Measurements: Approximately 17mm Long, 16mm Wide, 2mm Thick, 2mm Hole.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content.
- The swallow, like the bluebird, is a symbol of hope. For more than a century the swallow has been a favorite tattoo motif for sailors. It's often a sign that land is near. During migrations that can be thousands of miles in distance, swallows are known to travel far out to sea, but would alight on boats when close to land, a welcome sign for the sailor hoping for landfall. It's a tradition for sailors -- after logging 5,000 miles at sea -- to sport the swallow tattoo.
- SKU: PND-7610
- Weight: 0.07 oz
Size Reference Chart