TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Lead-Free Pewter Rivetable Celtic Knot Bead 10mm (2 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- Metal rivetable embellishment beads from TierraCast. These embellishments are made of lead-free pewter plated with sterling silver in an antiqued finish.
- Embellish your jewelry piece with these easy to use beads. Rivet onto flat cord to add flare and style!
- Bead features a a celtic knot design.
- Works great with our Regaliz flat cork cord, and faux leather cord lines.
- Note: Rivet tool and rivets not included.
- Measurements: 10mm diameter, 1.8mm thick. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.6mm. Hole will accommodate a rivet up to 2.5mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
||Silver Plated, Lead-Free Pewter
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides