TierraCast Antiqued Pewter Hammered Disc Connector Link Bead 25mm (1 Piece)
Made in America
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- This lead-free pewter item is made of lead-free pewter in an antiqued finish.
- Versatile connector link with 2-holes. Bead has a hammered texture.
- Great for use in dangle earring projects, and bracelets.
- Measurement: 25mm (1 Inch) diameter, and 1.2mm thick. Hole approximately 1.7mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 1 Disc Bead
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: FCO-9151
- Weight: 5 g
|Materials||Lead-Free Pewter, Base Metal|
Size Reference Chart