TierraCast Antiqued Gold Plated Lead-Free Pewter Hammered Barrel Bead 4x2mm - Pack Of 2
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Metal slider barrel beads from TierraCast. These beads are made of lead-free pewter plated with 22K gold in a bright finish.
- This beads hole is large enough to pass a 2mm cord through several times. Bead can also be crimped. We recommend using nylon tip pliers.
- Works great with our Regaliz flat cork cord, and faux leather cord lines.
- Measurements: 4mm long, 2mm wide. Hole has an inner diameter of 2.3mm.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides